Thursday, March 29, 2012

I had a very difficult time deciding what to do with my nails yesterday. Like, a heart-wrenching, frustrating, skin-peelingly difficult time. It was bad.

I finally decided to stamp. It's easy and almost always comes out nicely. This is all I use to stamp:



Note the credit card; I use that instead of the scraper that came with my Konad kit. It works just as well and doesn't scratch up the plates.

I ended up stamping Sally Hansen's "Fuchsia Power" onto a nude color from Forever 21. I think it went well.



UNTIL IT GOT A BUNCH OF CHIPS IN IT.

MAN.

2 comments:

  1. Your nail art is UNREAL. Like, I can't even paint my right hand without getting half of the bottle on the skin. How did you become so skilled?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I picked up the whole nail art thing about 6 or 7 months ago and just kinda looked at things and said, "Hey, I could probably do that." I still have some trouble painting my left hand, though (seeing as I'm a lefty), so don't beat yourself up. This helped me out a lot: http://www.lacquerized.com/2010/05/how-to-how-i-paint-my-nails.html

      Delete