Monday, March 26, 2012

So I haven't updated in a while. Sue me.

My ultra-sassiness is part of my mystique.

Over the past week, I've only done a few manicures (listen to me, only a few. I have an addiction, I know), and all were quite tame, nothing out of the ordinary. The white-shatter-over-coral manicure I did after the marbling I did turned out nicely, but I think I could have left the coral without the shatter. I got the shatter from 5 Below for 2 or 3 dollars, and it shatters nicely, better than Sally Hansen, I find, but still not as well as OPI. I wish OPI shatters weren't nine dollars. And I wish I wasn't broke and jobless.

Sorry for the poor picture quality, this is from my phone.

The next manicure I did was Galaxy Nails. I decided against the typical "giant white stripe in the middle" variation and went for something more subtle. Using a napkin instead of a makeup sponge works better for the two shimmers used to create the "galaxy" aspect. This was too easy to do, and it took no time at all!

Now, on Friday I had a consultation with a nail school (the Salon Professional Academy in Elgin) because I want to attend their nail tech program in the fall. I did light blue with a marbled accent nail. I didn't want to look too desperate.

And I currently put OPI's Black Shatter over OPI's "Warm and Fozzie" for today. I think it looks like a giraffe!


Next time I won't wait so long to update. That was exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment