Sunday, March 18, 2012

"I need to stop painting my nails every day" is something I WOULD say if I actually agreed with my mother. Or father. Or all my friends. So until I agree with them and/or my nails fall completely off, I will continue to paint my nails as often as I darn well please.

Last night, we had about 11 people over at our house for a get-together (after going out for some celebratory St. Patrick's Day Lou Malnati's). I ended up doing four people's nails last night! I wish I had more pictures of my fabulous work, but the only one I have is this crappy one from my phone:

They totally loved their manicures. Lydia's are the silver with roses, and Samantha's are the blue ones. I also marbled Chris' ring fingernails and I stamped white leaves onto seafoam green on Paige's nails. Then I did mine, which were marbled purple and very, very, very (almost dangerously) light pink (the purple being OPI's "Planks A Lot" and the pink being Essie's "Baby's Breath"). I then put China Glaze's "Fairy Dust" over them.

I wish I could say that this lasted longer than 24 hours, but alas, it did not. I did my mom's nails earlier today and ended up re-doing my own as well. I currently have on my nails a white shatter over a pink coral color. I will likely upload pictures of this tomorrow.

On another note, I am SO happy that St. Patrick's Day is over so I can use colors other than green. HOORAY FOR AN EARLY SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment